Monday, May 8, 2017










Well this week was very busy and we had to make a ton of trips to different places in our zone. Early on in the week I got sick, but I was able to continue to work to whole time. However, Elder Rasmussen in our zone got extremely sick so I had to rest with him for a few hours one day while he suffered from what is probably Chickinguna (this is awful). I need no greater motivation to use mosquito repellent. 

We have an investigator who accepts many things we teach him, but not the Book of Mormon. He is very nitpicky and he tries to attack the wording of the Book of Mormon and his arguments are all quite illogical. He is coming along, but he gets distracted very easily. It is almost like he is in a candy shop but he finds the smudge on the wall and stares at it instead of viewing the wonders available!

They called me last Monday from the mission office, they asked me an interesting question. They asked me "Elder Gardner, a cual aeropuerto quiere llegar?" Or in other words "Elder Gardner, which airport would you like to arrive to when you go home?". I told them. I said "Boise, Idaho". The missionary on the phone is from Guatemala, so it took me a long time to explain where Idaho is at. 
The time is creeping up on me. 

I hope that everyone had a wonderful week. Everything is going very well here in El Salvador and I'm grateful for all of the blessings that the Lord gives me. I hope that all of you have an awesome week. 

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment