Monday, January 30, 2017

Back in El Salvador!!

How is everyone? 

I'm doing great down here in El Salvador. We had a fun week, I have my new area down now and we are getting to know all the people better. The members are really good here, they invite us to eat lunch a lot. They always give me a ton of food because I look like a giant from their perspective. I also have gotten back to eating pupusas! 

I have enjoyed this transfer up to this point, I'm companions with Elder Kleinman. It has been a lot of fun because we were friends even before we were companions. 

Some crazy things did happen this week however. 
1. Elder Kleinman got something in his eye and I flooded his eye with water for 10 minutes at his request to relieve the pain. 
2. I ate a bowl of crabs, it was good though. Just plain boiled crabs.
3. We found a lot of cool people to teach this week

The work here is going well, I'm glad to be back in El Salvador, perfeccionando my espanol. I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve and I know that I'm serving the Lord. I hope all of you have an awesome week!





No comments:

Post a Comment