Monday, October 3, 2016

GC

General conference weekend was great, I really enjoyed listening to the talks of the leaders of the church. I didn't fully realize how great General Conference was until I got to the mission. Now, I love watching it and my testimony of living prophets is strengthened when I do. 

My companion and I are doing very well here in San Ignacio. We found a lot of new families to teach this week and I'm excited for some of the return appointments that we have, we have some very positive people to visit this week. We have been working hard and it has been good to see that some people that weren't active in the church before are starting to come back a little bit. 

This week I met a Scottish guy in the streets, he stopped me and starting trying to convince me fervently that God does not exist. This was an interesting experience, I could feel a darkness about the guy and he really didn't off positive vibes. It is much easier to doubt than to believe. It is also much better.

I'm doing good overall here in Belize. We are trying to help a lot of less actives to come back to church, we had 3 investigators come to church. We are hoping that they will read and pray with real intent, and thereby allow the Holy Ghost to testify of the truth to them. I know that the Gospel is true and the Plan of Salvation really is a merciful plan of our loving Heavenly Father.

Hope all have a good week.!!!!



pics, 

interchange with AP
Sis. Kay, the lady who makes us food! She's the best!


Sis. Kay, the lady who makes us food! She's the best!


interchange with AP





No comments:

Post a Comment