Monday, December 12, 2016

New companion- Elder Daly


 Elder Daly is great, he's energetic and we've been working hard. We are going to have an awesome transfer together.  I'm thinking that this might be my last change here in Belize so I'll have to make the absolute most of it. I'm enjoying myself and I've been working hard. This last week was awesome, we worked very hard and we had a good time. 

Today for P day we'll probably watch a church movie in the chapel, we have a bunch of sistersin teh district and they can be very hard to please sometimes. Our investigators are doing good. We only have a few that are progressing very quickly but that is ok, we do a ton ton ton of less active work. I enjoy less active work, it is easier sometimes as well because it gives you a big advantage as they are already familiar with the church. 

The package you sent is awesome!.Thank you billions! It will be an awesome Christmas. 

I'm doing great, I'm growing in my testimony and I love the Savior. I'm happy to be in the mission.

I got my package!



 

1 comment: