Monday, September 19, 2016

San Ignacio




Hey everyone!

I had a great week here in my new area, San Ignacio. There are a lot of great people here and I spent the week meeting people and getting to know my way around. That is always fun and happens every time that you get a new area. I've become good at learning my areas, this area is really awesome and I hope to be able to be here for a while. I'm excited to be here in San Ignacio, there are many good members and there is a lot of potential for growth here in the branch. 

I'm doing good health-wise, there is a lady who cooks for us named Sister Kay. She is super nice and is a very good cook, she gives us a lot of food and she loves the missionaries. She is a very strong member in the church and I think she has 6 callings on the branch and district level, she recently returned from a trip to the U.S. She is awesome and has treated us very well, it looks like I'll be eating very well during my time here in San Ignacio. 

It cooled down a little bit this week, mostly we just got some cloud cover which feels great. The humidity still causes me to sweat but it is all good. 

I'm grateful to be in the service of the Lord, I'm happy and healthy and all is well. I hope you all have a great week back in Idaho, enjoy that nice dry fall weather. 

Take Care, 

Elder Gardner 




No comments:

Post a Comment