Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Conference Weekend‏


Elder Zelaya


Elder Lopez

Elder Sanchez

Add caption

I hope everyone that had the opportunity to watch general conference this weekend really enjoyed it. I love listening to the messages of the 12 apostles and the prophet. I was edified by them and I encourage everyone to watch it. 

On wednesday we had transfers, I didn't have a transfer, but I continue in my area with my companion, Elder Sanchez. 

Our area is doing well, we have many people that are preparing for baptism in the near future so I am excited for that. It is beautiful to see people be baptized and receive a remission of sin. This conference weekend was fantastic for us, we had 11 investigators come to church! That was a grand success, I am glad that many people we are teaching were able to come to church. 

I am doing well with my health, I feel great, I am still gaining weight but it is ok. People always give me soda/pop (whatever you call it), I feel bad if I don't drink it so I end up drinking a considerable amount of pop daily. I never drank Coca Cola before the mission but the average Salvadoreno drinks Coca Cola with every meal! I have observed and paid careful attention and I now know that people drink more Coca Cola and juice than water!

I am grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord in my life, I can see how He helps me every day and I know that He lives. I am grateful He has restored the fulness of the gospel, I have learned a lot in the mission what it means to truly be a follower of Christ. Living and believing the gospel are two different things completely. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week, 

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment