Monday, March 14, 2016

Normal but good week‏

I had a fun week, it was pretty regular but I enjoyed it. 

On thursday our district had a birthday party for Elder Kaufusi who turned 19, I am the youngest missionary in our zone, the only 18 year old! Still a baby I suppose, haha. We made brownies and I bought the ice cream, so that was really delicous. It's been a while since I have had brownies in ice cream but I assure you all that is was really good. 

I was walking through a burger king parking lot the other day on the way to an appointment and our bishop scared the life out of me! I don't know if I have mentioned this before but fast food restaurants are the nicest buildings in this country and the bishop ran up at me and I jumped. I thought I was about to get tackled by some chunky short dude but when I saw that it was bishop I just died laughing. 

This next week should bring much more excitement with some upcoming events so I'll keep you posted. 

I'm sweating, I'm having fun, and I'm working hard for the Lord. What more can I ask for? 

Have a great week everyone, 

Elder Gardner


the ward, bishop in the blue and elder quorm presidente in yellow teaching seminary both great dudes haha




familia martinez y la capilla

No comments:

Post a Comment